December 13, 2012

Vegan Chocolate Eggnog Coffee

I know some of you just read that title and said to yourself, "Say what?!"...ok, maybe not, but I will say that I was so excited to see the Silk Eggnog on the shelves again this year. I didn't get a chance to buy any last year before it was off the shelves and that made me very sad. You see, until now, I'd never had eggnog before. My family never had it at Christmas time (I don't think my Mom cares for it) and then when I started to get curious about maybe wanting to try it Dave said it was nasty.

Well, we bought a little carton of the Silk kind to satisfy my curiosity and we both love it! Especailly when we put it in our coffee instead of our usual almond milk. Mmm. Here's how I've been making ours lately, it's been extra necessary due to moving/packing/driving.

Vegan Chocolate Eggnog Coffee: Home is with You
Pin It!

Using the scoop that came with our french press:
-4 scoops coffee
-2 scoops cocoa powder (a natural kind is best, but as long as you make sure it's just chocolate and not a bunch of crazy ingredients it should be fine)
-2 scoops natural cane sugar
-Silk eggnog, as much or as little as you'd like

Heat up 4 cups of water, pour it on the mixture, stir once, place french press lid on and wait 5 minutes. Plunge, pour in your eggnog, and enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. That sounds yummy! I have also put Silk eggnog in my coffee and it's quite tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...