November 19, 2012

Winter months // Gathering memories.

Home is with You: Winter Months

What is it about the cold that makes us want to draw inwards and reflect? I love this time of the year, just before it gets really cold, when things are changing and everyone is preparing for the holidays. I love to try and slow it all down and take every moment in so I can hold on to those memories until next year...

...not because the rest of the year is so terrible, but because this time of year is so wonderful. Anyone else do this?


3 comments:

  1. mmm I love that about this time of year, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I always notice I need more 'alone time' to reflect on my life & just embrace the weather changes and personal changes going on at this point every year. I think it's a part of growth as humans & maturation! Glad i'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! This time really makes me reflect on all the blessings that I have. For me, it's also a time of renewal-to forget about the old stresses, and just be thankful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...