November 15, 2012

Recording the new album, indie style...

There is nothing I love more than to watch Dave do what he does best, which is play his music...whether it's live or at home, he's in his element. And getting to be part of the recording process for Love Via Music and now his new album has pretty much made my life. I love being the first to hear the new tracks and the fact that Dave trusts my opinions on what to add/take away.

It's such a fun process and I really enjoy sharing it with you all in pictures. These are some of my favorites I've ever taken of Dave...

New Indie Album: Home is with You
New Indie Album: Home is with You
New Indie Album: Home is with You
New Indie Album: Home is with You
New Indie Album: Home is with You
Pin It!

Where to find Dave:

So, what's your favorite album of all time, indie or otherwise?


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...